Sunday, December 7, 2008

Impossible Things






I was thinking about impossible things and it made me think about a few stupid things i did over the years.



One day my sister and I were at home watching the Amanda Bynes show on TV and the opening credits shows her flipping through the channels and then finally jumping into the TV. Well I had this brilliant Idea that I was going to try and jump through the TV as well. Well I didn't mean to actually jump into the TV I was going to pretend and try and make my sister laugh but I ran a little faster then I intended and smashed my head into the TV. It was pretty embarrassing and my sister just shook her head at me and laughed.



Another dumb moment I had was a few years ago when my other sister and I were watching the science channel. We were watching about astronauts and loosing muscle in space. Then out of nowhere I turn to my sister and ask her if they loose muscle why don't they just turn on the artificial gravity. I truly had no idea that artificial gravity didn't exist. I assumed if so many movies had it then it must be true. I was pretty ashamed but I'm not against laughing at myself.




I thought those were pretty funny and almost related to impossible things. Like artificial gravity and jumping into TV's.

No comments: