Monday, December 8, 2008

Final Thoughts on Alice In Sunderland

I just have to say I really did like the Alice in Sunderland novel. I loved how there was so much to look at and even after looking at the novel over and over there was still so much to see. The one thing though was it did get pretty boring after a while but there was just enough little side stories and interesting facts that kept me interested.
My favorite pages in the book were the paintings they dissected and looked at. There was so much in those paintings that I didn't notice half the details.
I also really liked the story about the Lambton Worm. I thought the drawings were great and extremely well done.
I really like the dream sequences he did and some of them were really interesting and made me think a little bit. A couple times I had to reread the pages and figure out how everything worked together. Like the scene where he walks into the theater and Tweedle Dee and Dum dress him up and he steps out on stage as the Rabbit guy from the beginning. Except when Tweedle Dee looks at the reader he looks kinda creepy.

Yet there was so much in the novel I don't think I could ever be done finding new things.

No comments: