Thursday, October 30, 2008

So I am about 210 pages into Alice In Sunderland and I am definitely struggling to remain interested. Its not completely horrible, I do like it but there are times when I find myself bearly able to keep reading. The great thing about the book is that as soon as it starts to bet boring something catches my interest again and I keep reading. One thing that I find interesting is the way the writer puts himself into the story and the differen narrators there are. Some times I get confused as to when the narrator changed and who they all are but I think that it is really interesting. It sort of reads like a history book but combined with all the pictures its not as horrible.

One part I really like in the book is when the Mad Hatter talks about killing time and he has a bunch of neat ways and cleaver sayings about how he is going to do it.

I really do like the book and I think its a great way of telling a little bit of history and adding some interesting side stories.

I found the official fan site and saw what others thought of the story.

No comments: