Sunday, November 2, 2008

So I wrote my Cinderella Moral but I didn't have the book so I just made something up real quick during class. I will write something different that makes more since but I didn't really want to waste this one.

In this day of surgeons of plastic,
Doctors work magic for a hefty price
for any one willing to do something drastic.
while fairy Godmothers can afford only rice.

Beauty cannot be found in soul or heart
a nip and a touch a pull here and there
is no longer God's work of art
but for those who afford quality butt breasts or hair,

to fat to pale to blotchy to strange,
nothing a nice Brazilian butt lift can fix
but only if your paycheck can arrange
they'll alter you up without any Trix.

Any one can be a Cinderella or bell
without the help of Flora, Fona, or Marrywhether,
but with the services these fine doctors can sell,
they can make you tight and toned and soft as a feather.

Don't exercise or eat right,
or have self confidence in body or mind
The doctors will shape you a nice behind.

No comments: